The Run Of Love..


Photo By Muhammad  Salman

This was the picture which I never shared on Social media as this is very precious to me
 this is my personal most favorite picture series captured up till date..


Story about the picture is that when we were on a trip to Naran we went to a tourist spot 
Pyala Jheel situated in Naran Valley.Just when we arrived there and came out of car ,
 this cute little boy from his fields where he and his family were plucking
 beans *Matar* came to my mom and asked for 10 rupees.
Upon asking he said he wanted to eat a biscuit.My mom with love gave this boy 10 rupees.
We saw the tourist spot and were about to leave the place.We were heading towards our car , out of nowhere voice came "Rukoo Rukoo " when we saw , this little boy named Zeeshan who was a class 1 student was running towards us with gift of Beans * matar * he brought from his field.


The way he was coming towards was so natural and it showed as 
if he was being paid for all the things but no there is purity still alive in this world .

Alhamdulilah I was lucky enough that Camera was in my hand with the previous settings 

, It saved me with my results.

In first two pictures he was coming with Matar towards us and in third fourth picture he was handing over the gift to mom and was getting Love in return..


Follow SAL SHOT  & Muhammad Salman For More. 



Share this

Related Posts

Latest
Previous
Next Post »